DGS POWERS SYSTEM-RELEVANT VEHICLES SUCH AS AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY, CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT AND MUNICIPAL VEHICLES AND SUPPLIES ALL-ELECTRIC AND CONVENTIONAL DRIVE SOLUTIONS. HELP KEEP THE WORLD RUNNING WITH SUSTAINABLE DRIVES AND JOIN US IN SUMMER 2023 FOR YOUR
Apprenticeship as warehouse logistics specialist (m/f/d)
Scope of your training
- By providing the right quantity of parts at the right time, you will ensure that production and repair can run smoothly at DGS and also at our customers.
- Receipt, control and storage of goods as well as booking in our modern merchandise management system
- Picking and dispatch processing of goods for our customers
What we whish
- Secondary or high school diploma
- Good PC skills
- Pleasure in organizational activities and a prudent way of working
- Ability to work in a team, willingness to perform, sense of responsibility
This is what you can look forward to
- Varied training with attractive remuneration
- Regular feedback on your own performance
- Freedom to work independently and on your own responsibility
- Working student program if you decide to continue your studies later on
- As a member of the DGS pension fund, you will receive an all-round carefree package. This means that you are not only insured for private accidents, but also receive additional benefits in the event of illness, including a two-bed room with treatment by a chief physician.
- On top of that, we put money aside for your pension in a company pension plan, so that you are well prepared for the future!
- As a family business with 75 employees, DGS sticks together even in difficult times. We are always looking for solutions to reconcile the private concerns of our employees with the professional requirements.
Are you wondering whether this training is right for you or do you still have questions? Ms. Jung will be happy to answer your questions at 06131-5807703 .
If we have aroused your interest, please send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Your contact person for applications
Telefon: +49 6131 5807-703
Telefax: +49 6131 5807-717