DGS is a system supplier for drive solutions for commercial vehicles, construction machinery and industrial applications.
At DGS in Mainz, you can expect a corporate culture in which humanity, teamwork, flat hierarchies and a successful future for all employees are writ large.
Scope of your training
- Scope of your training
- You will work in all areas of DGS and get to know our business processes in detail.
- Obtaining and comparing offers in purchasing
- Acquiring and applying knowledge of labor law in human resources management
- Auditing, account assignment and payment instructions in the accounting department
- Preparation of calculations, invoices and quotations in the internal sales department
What we wish
- At least secondary school diploma or high school diploma
- Interest in mobile machinery (agricultural machinery, construction machinery, municipal vehicles)
- Structured way of working
- Effective communication in German and English
This is what you can look forward to
- Varied training with attractive remuneration
- Regular feedback on your own performance
- Freedom to work independently and on your own responsibility
- Working student program in case you decide to continue your studies later on
- As a member of the DGS pension fund, you will receive an all-round carefree package. This means that you are not only insured for private accidents, but also receive the following in the event of illness
- additional benefits up to a two-bed room with treatment by a chief physician.
- On top of that, we put money aside for your retirement in a company pension plan, so that you are well prepared for the future!
- As a family business with 75 employees, DGS sticks together even in difficult times. We are always looking for solutions to reconcile the private concerns of our employees with the professional requirements.
Are you wondering whether this training is right for you or do you still have questions? Ms. Jung will be happy to answer your questions at 06131-5807703 .
If we have aroused your interest, please send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Your contact person for applications
Human Resources Dept.
Phone: +49 6131 5807-703
Telefax: +49 6131 5807-717