DGS powers system-relevant vehicles such as agricultural machinery, construction equipment and municipal vehicles, and supplies all-electric and conventional drive solutions for them. Help us keep the world running with sustainable drives and join us as a
To strengthen our team we are looking for a
Employee in the Service Administration (m/ f/ d)
- You are an important member of the service department and interface between workshop and customer service. Your task is the processing of service orders from the preparation of the quotation to the invoice to the customer. To this end, you will independently prioritize the processing of work orders and bring about the clarification of any outstanding issues together with the specialist departments.
- In our modern ERP system you are one of our most capable employees. A fast and accurate processing in the system is your own claim.
- You will also support the workshop team in ordering work equipment and consumables.
- A completed apprenticeship in a business administration environment or comparable
- Independent and cooperative way of working
- Effective communication in German and English
- Experience in the operation of ERP systems
This is what you can look forward to
- Varied training with attractive remuneration
- Regular feedback on your own performance
- Freedom to work independently and on your own responsibility
- Working student program if you decide to continue your studies later on
- As a member of the DGS pension fund, you will receive an all-round carefree package. This means that you are not only insured for private accidents, but also receive additional benefits in the event of illness, including a two-bed room with treatment by a chief physician.
- On top of that, we put money aside for your pension in a company pension plan, so that you are well prepared for the future!
- As a family business with 75 employees, DGS sticks together even in difficult times. We are always looking for solutions to reconcile the private concerns of our employees with the professional requirements.
Your contact person for applications
Telefon: +49 6131 5807-703
Telefax: +49 6131 5807-717